Wednesday, July 17, 2013

The Apartment...and life as is

Okay so it's been a while.  Sorry.  I've been setting up the apartment and putting furniture together and the likes. It's coming out pretty well. Here are pics of the bedroom, kitchen, and living room.  You saw the dining room table already.



I don't have too much stuff on the walls yet.  I want to fill it up with pictures of new adventures rather than living in the past. That's what this is all about right? New adventures..?  That being said...i did put up a few pictures (and will probably put up a few more) of some of the greatest people anyone is bound to meet.\ Speaking of awesome people...there's this picture from the going away party if you haven't seen it.


Can't believe i left all that behind. Oh well. Upwards and onwards I guess.

That being said, I started job hunting this week. Went on one interview so far.  Definitely not my best interview but we'll still hope for the best. I don't want to take a desk job but I'll probably end up doing that just so I have an income. I'll look for part time work in the restaurant business. I don't know...I'll figure something out.

That's it for now. Hope all is well,

j


No comments:

Post a Comment