Monday, July 8, 2013

Craigslist is Awesome

Yesterday I bought an awesome dining room table and chairs off of Craigslist for $40. It even has a leaf to make it into a full table if I want to.  Overall, a pretty awesome buy.

Craigslist can be a pain because there is so  much on there, but i'll tell you what. You find gems...

One thing about moving to CO without knowing anybody though is that there's no one to help you move stuff in.  That's a large part of why I haven't bought a couch yet.  The table was hard enough to get up the stairs...a full couch would be impossible. Thus, I will buy new and have it delivered. As soon as I have an extra thousand dollars, that is.

In other news, I went to pickup ultimate yesterday and met some cool people. The level of play was frustratingly low, but it's an easy price to pay for meeting cool people. Some of them do improv as well and I might get into that.  I also met this other guy who has a good friend who owns a couple Red Robins a few towns a way.  Do I smell a job brewing???

Anyway...I'm sure most people want to see pictures of mountains, or flowing streams, or me doing crazy things at 10,000+ feet.  Sorry, but I haven't done any of that yet. All I've been doing is watching movies and setting up house.  There's been a bit of going to the gym (here in my building) and ultimate, but we're just not there quite yet.

Soon kiddies...soon.

j

1 comment:

  1. (edited for spelling and awesomeness): Jesse, I'd like to see that dining room table doing crazy things at 10,000+ feet ... see if you can make that happen.

    ReplyDelete