Saturday, August 3, 2013

so many things to say...

First of all...right after i wrote that last post, I got a job! Level 3 called me and offered me a position on a team that tracks their rental inventory. If for absolutely no other reason, I'm pretty pumped about it because I was getting bored sitting around at home doing nothing. Haha.  Income is a beautiful thing though.

As a signing bonus to myself, I went out and bought a TV, stand,  and a sound bar.  The apartment is pretty damn sweet at this point.  A few more things and it'll be completely decked out.  At this point, I mostly just need things on the walls. Oh yeah...and cable. That would help on the entertainment front. RIght now, it's a giant computer monitor and something to watch movies on.  To be honest, I might be happy with it being just that...

In other news, I went hiking today.  Drove up to Boulder to scope out the flatirons where I plan on taking the five Bent ladies who are coming out to Denver early.  I wanted to make sure that 1. I could get there without getting lost (I got lost) and 2. that it was actually a doable section of the flatirons.  The nice part about this stretch is that there are a ton of intersecting trails, so we can make the hike as long or as short as we want.  It started to rain though so I didn't get as much in as I would have liked. Fortunately I'll be there again on Friday.  :) Anyway, I'll leave you with one of the pictures I took while on the hike.



j

No comments:

Post a Comment